top of page

Forms will be completed on-line via TherapyPortal or during the first counseling session.  Your provider will coordinate the documentation with you.

The HIPAA Notice is found here for your information.

To register a child  for counseling, the following documents are required (as applicable):

  • ​Current Judge signed Custody Agreement and applicable pages of Divorce Decree or a current copy of a court order. (Required by the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Counselor Rules for Licensed Professional Counselors.)

  • Consent for counseling by parent(s) or court appointed guardian

  • Other registration documents for counseling services to be rendered (e.g. insurance information, parent / guardian ID photo, etc.)

bottom of page